Have you ever wondered if you were lovable and why? Is it because you are handsome or have many friends? Could it be because of your sense of humor or the amount of money you have? Yet the truth is different. Here are nine traits that can make you lovable.
1. Never pretend to be something you are not. You may portray some type of personality while trying to get girls to like you through your choice of clothing or taste of music. Yet you will get tired of pretending through time and the facade will wear off to show your real personality. It is always good to show women your true personality or they will get disappointed in the end.
2. Do not get too broken by failed relationships. You had been in a happy, comfortable and long term relationship and somehow things did not work out. Do you try to fix things, move on or lose yourself over it? We as humans seek approval from others to know that we are good enough however we lack the understanding that we are good enough and complete on our own and a man who knows that is quite lovable. Your relationships should not define who you are.
3. Ask yourself what you would do for your partner and not what your partner does for you. Successful and happy relationships require both parties to work on them and not compete on who does what. A lovable man would provide love, ideas, laughter and happiness to his woman and will get them in return.
4. Be logically straightforward. Many claim to be straightforward but they usually come off as rude. Be logical and reasonable on what you should be honest about and choose your words carefully. You must also have your own opinion; you do not really have to agree on everything someone else says.
5. Give value for your time. You do not always have to be available. Women usually get tired of men who are always available because they assume that they do not have anything else to do. Just because you like a woman, it does not mean that you have to call or see her everyday.
6. Your life must be filled with self confidence. You may assume that just because you dress a certain way or can speak thoroughly about something that you have self confidence but it is not the case. Self confidence arises from deep within; your ambition, your goals and dreams give you confidence and women can sense it.
7. Be patient and kind. Being patient does not mean being quite or unresponsive about