Carrot is rich in vitamins (E, C, k) and fibers that make it useful for face beauty and can be used to treat any skin condition.
In this article, I will discuss the benefits of carrot, how to prepare a carrot scrub, and how to use carrot with other ingredients to treat face conditions.
carrot has many benefits some of them are the following.
• for sunburned face
• for acne and its complications
• for a clear and vibrant face skin
• for removing any black spots
• for any facial infections are some of the benefits of carrot for your face.
How to prepare a carrot scrub.
making a carrot juice is not an easy task. You can either make the juice from a dry carrot or a boiled one. Either way, preparing a carrot juice by mixing it with small water is possible. After this, you can store it in your refrigerator, and you can use it when needed.
How to use:
1. Mixing the carrot juice and lemon and applying it to your face. Then massage your face and for 15 minutes, and washing your face with cold water. You can do this 3 times a week for a good result.
2. Mixing 1 spoonful of honey with 2 spoonfuls of carrot juice and applying it to your face and washing it after 15 min with cold water results in smooth, and beautiful face skin.
3. Mixing cucumber juice and carrot juice and applying it to your face and waiting for 15 min and washing your face with cold water is another way to use carrot. This mix is recommended to be used 3 times a week.