How many times have we observed a short man with a tall and beautiful woman? That is because most women do not prioritize external beauty like men and are more attracted to personality and strength. Tall and handsome men may have more opportunity to get girls than average men. It is said that short women can be more affectionate that taller women and that short girls are cute when they are mad. That may be true because short girls are amazing and smart.
How can we increase our height? Height is considered one of the main attributes that makes a person attractive. Many are blessed with this naturally yet many are uncomfortable with their current height and want to grow a few centimeters taller. Here are ways to increase a person’s height by 5 to 10 centimeters in 45 days.
Facts about growth in height: it is known that after we reach a certain age our heights stop growing. Height increases up to 18 years of age in girls and 24 years of age in boys. After we reach this age, the pituitary gland starts to slowly halt producing growth hormones. There are two ways to increase height after 24 years and they are natural and artificial. The natural methods were scientifically tested and proven to make a significant progress.
- Improving your sitting posture: many people tend to bend a little while they are working while sitting for a long time. Bending while sitting makes the spine curve and brings other health issues after some time. Therefore, good posture can improve the whole situation.
- Wearing clothes that magnify your height: properly chosen closes can affect your height by making you look taller. Therefore, by consulting beauty experts and magazines and dressing accordingly you can make yourself look slimmer and taller.
- Riding bicycles: stretching the legs to step on the pedals while riding bicycles has a significant effect on height. But it is good to avoid sitting higher on the stool for it may hurt your joints.
- Skipping ropes and playing basket ball: these exercises have been proven to strengthen muscles and bones and you will notice changes in your height after a while.
- Eating a well balanced meal: Consume milk, peanuts, vegetables and eggs especially. These foods have been proven to build and strengthen the bones and must be consumed daily for better results. If it is not possible, they should be consumed once every three days.
- Getting enough sleep: not only is getting enough sleep important to being healthy, it would have a significant effect on our height. This is because the gland responsible for growth called pituitary gland functions when we are asleep. It is better if you do not use pillows when you sleep and keep your spinal cord straight.
If these habits are practiced for 45 days straight then it is possible to observe some significant changes on height. It is also important to consume foods which contain nutrients that are good for the bones such as calcium, iron and vitamins. Sleep in a comfortable orthopedic mattress and on a firm surface.