Time and money management


1.How to manage money

•Try to adapt the habit of living on just 70% of your monthly income whilst partitioning the remainder 30% into 3 parts of 10% donation to charity or a religious institution, 10% to invest on your business and 10% to your savings account.

•Manage your unknown expenditures and work towards balancing your income with the minor expenditures.

•Start saving your money no matter how small.

•For further expertise on money management, reading the book “the richest man in Babylon” is recommended.


2.How to manage time

•If someone handed you 86,400 birr per day and told you to spend it however you want yet when the day is over the money will be taken from you, how would you spend it. There are exactly 86,400 seconds in a day which must be spent working towards what you want to achieve.

• If you are the type of person who would spend hours in the day streaming through social media or watching videos on Tic Tok and you want to break the habit, try to limit the amount of videos you watch to 10 or so videos per day.

•Do not confuse movement with achievement. Being busy does not mean being productive. Your day may be taken up by minor activities or tasks that keep you from doing other things. Learn to give priority to the tasks that matter.


Like it? Share with your friends!


What's Your Reaction?

Sad Sad
Angry Angry
Haha Haha
Love Love
wow wow
Cool Cool
confused confused


Your email address will not be published.

  1. እዴት ናችሁ ግን እዴት ነው አልቆጥር አለኝ ምን ላድርግ እዲቆጥር?

  2. Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all vital infos. I would like to look more posts like this.

  3. I’ve been browsing online greater than three hours as of late, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely value enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the net shall be much more useful than ever before. “Oh, that way madness lies let me shun that.” by William Shakespeare.

  4. As most of us have extravagant behaviour on money and unwise use of time , we should read books like these because they help us improve our time and money management .

  5. I haven?¦t checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂