5. Construction managers: even though the levels vary, construction project managers are one of the most paid jobs in the country. The highest payment is around 80,000 birr and the lowest known payment is 28,000 birr.
4. Banking: banking jobs vary from their working method to other duty related payments. The lowest money known to be paid to bank presidents is 80,000 birr where as the highest is 120,000 birr.
3. Grant managers and Financial Managers: these jobs reside in nongovernmental organizations and deal with organizational capital and finances. Their highest known salary is 150,000 birr and their lowest known salary is 100,000 birr.
2. Program managers: their job is to manage the different stages of a project and their highest known salary is 300,000 birr whereas their lowest salary is 150,000 birr.
1. Beverage company managers: these are the highest paid managers in Ethiopia. They are known to earn 80,000 birr up to the highest of 900,000 birr.