For those of you who do not like to hit the gym or exercise, there is good news. Walking has been known to be very beneficial to health. It also burns belly fat and fights depression. Here are ways to increase butt size with a few exercises.
- Taking a walk: many of us may not be blessed with a curvaceous butt. However we can make good changes through exercises and walking. Walking should be done calmly and without wasting extra energy.
- Long and fast runs: this exercise is especially advised for beginners. First do a warm up by running from 5 to 10 minutes. Next work for 1.2 to 2.5 kilometers; this means you are ready for the long runs. The long runs must be done for 25 minutes and at least 5 times.
- Kneeling stretches: stretching in lunging position with one knee on the floor and the other bent at the front is not only easy and good for the buttocks but it is also useful for the thighs and for slimmer abs. these exercise is easy and comfortable and can be done before or after runs. It is best to jump while transitioning to the other leg.
- Running from side to side: this exercise could be a little difficult. Bend from your waist and knees and jump from one side to the other. This exercise should be done for 5 seconds straight without breaks. It gets easier from practice.
- Squats: this exercise focuses on the inner and outer thighs. It is a good treatment for back pain. Spread your legs and squat from just your knees then get back up again. Your body must be fully stretched when you get up.
- Knee kicks: this exercise is good for tight abs and wider hips. Kick your knees up and try to touch the opposite elbows.
- Quadruped hip extensions: get your hands and knees on the floor; the space between your hands should be the same as your shoulders. Try to raise one leg up and bring it to your shoulder. Stay in this position for 10 to 15 seconds. Switch to the other side.
- Bridge exercises: Lie on back straight and bend your knees. Place your arms and hands straight on the floor and lift your hips up. Avoid trying to see your back when you lift your hips because it could be very stressful for your back.