Ways to remove belly fat
Losing weight is not just beneficial to appear more attractive, it is also healthy. As we start to gain weight we get more vulnerable to continuous fatigue, diabetes and stroke. Experts say taking 30 minute long walks, exercising for at least 10 minutes per day, drinking warm water and avoiding sweets and junk food are the best ways to lose some weight.
- Garlic: garlic helps remove unnecessary fat. It contains various vitamins that fight bacteria and boost immune system. Drinking garlic tea helps to remove belly fat. Chop the garlic and add it in 1 liter of boiling water. Consume daily for best results.
- Lemons: lemons are rich in vitamin C and helps for weight loss. Add one teaspoon of honey and half a lemon to a cup of hot water and drink. Consume this tea twice daily and notice the effects in a month.
- Flax tea: flax seeds contain high amounts of fiber, calcium, phosphorus and omega 3 and contain no carbohydrates. The omega 3 contained in flax seeds gives moisture and softness to the skin. We can use flax seeds in two ways for weight loss. The first is consuming roasted and powdered flax seeds by mixing with warm water. The second way is to boil two cups of water containing one teaspoon of flax seeds and consuming it after it cools down. This is not recommended for those with kidney and liver conditions.
- Cinnamon tea: drinking cinnamon tea not only helps for weight loss, but also to regulate blood sugar levels and menstrual cycles. Drink cinnamon tea once in the morning and once in the evening after dinner. This is not recommended for those with liver conditions.
- Green tea: green tea is an ideal drink to lose weight and burn fat. Drink it twice a day.