Menstruation is a normal process a woman undergoes after she riches a certain age. In this article, I will tell you what does its color tells you about your health
1. If the color of your bleeding is pink, you should immediately visit your doctor as it might be a sign of a disease condition or an early sign of pregnancy.
2. If the color of your bleeding is light red, you should be satisfied because it’s a good sign. But if it lasts for more than eight days you should go to your doctor.
3. If the color is bright red, you shouldn’t have to be alarmed unless it’s excessive in quantity and lasting more than usual. In that case, you should go to your doctor as it might be due to myoma or uterine tumors.
4. If the color is dark red, it shouldn’t alarm you it’s just old blood coming out.
5. If the color of your bleeding is a bright red that looks more like an orange with a bad I odor to it, you should visit your doctor as it might show you have an infection.